Vocabulary is a vocabulary trainer for SailfishOS designed to be used independent of the language you want to learn.
Adaptive training mode
The adaptive training mode is designed in a way that prefers new / unknown vocabulary over known vocabulary.
Each vocabulary gets a priority between 1 and 100 which starts at 100. Every time a vocabulary is remembered correctly the priority gets reduced (default: by 3), for every mistake the priority is increased (default: by 10). For every priority point the vocabulary gets an additional chance of getting drawn from the vocabulary pool.
- Add vocabularies to your vocabulary list
- Edit added vocabulary
- View details of vocabulary
- Details about vocabularies
- Creation date
- Modification date
- List all known vocabularies
- Search for vocabulary
- Support for multiple languages
- Adaptive training mode
- Select vocabularies based on different attributes
- Adjust training mode
- Import / export of vocabulary list. Supported file formats:
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* Added option to reset all priorities
* Fixed text bug on Sony Xperia X
* Improved result page
* Performance optimisations
* Added sorting options
* Added training statistics
* Hide translation in vocabulary list
* Added option to end training after an amount of vocabulary asked
* UI improvements
Thanks to Ingvix and sfbg for their contributions
* Bug fix in upgrade process
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already upgraded to 1.4, there is a duplicate vocabulary in your database. You have to remove that vocabulary manually.
* Support for multiple languages
* Improved trainings mode
* Database preperation for later features (like languages)
* Added creation / modification time
* Improved CSV import
* Improved adding of vocabulary
* Small layout improvements