Patch: Stock emoji keyboard with colors
Update: experimental compatibility with SFOS 4
This patch adds support for color emojis, skin tone variations, and different emoji styles to the stock emoji keyboard layout. Recently used emojis are available in the suggestions row for quick use.
Emoji sets have to be installed manually. Please follow the instructions in the Whisperfish wiki.
Note: remove the improved stock emojis patch before installing.
Known issues with SFOS 4:
- the list of recently used emojis cannot be scrolled (system bug affecting all keyboards)
- the settings page sometimes hangs or lags (I suspect this to be related to the scrolling bug)
- skin tone variations sometimes fail to show up in the selection popup (it shows text instead)
|sfos-patch-keyboard-color-stock-emojis-1.0.0-2.noarch.rpm||39.45 KB||28/02/2021 - 18:50|
|sfos-patch-keyboard-color-stock-emojis-1.0.1-1.noarch.rpm||40.11 KB||01/03/2021 - 14:48|
|sfos-patch-keyboard-color-stock-emojis-1.1.0-1.noarch.rpm||41.19 KB||07/03/2021 - 14:39|
|sfos-patch-keyboard-color-stock-emojis-1.2.0-1.noarch.rpm||41.44 KB||24/04/2021 - 19:43|
- Preliminary support for shared use of the emoji implementation in other apps
- Improved stability of skin tone variations on SFOS 4
- Experimental compatibility with SFOS 4
- Some settings require to change back and forth to a text keyboard to take effect
- Make key size configurable
- Increase history size from 30 to 40
- Show if an emoji set is currently installed
- Don't show placeholder while loading icons to avoid flickering
- Use simplified config label component
- Fix some flickering when closing the config overlay
- Fix removing failed icons from list of recently used emojis
- Fix a possible bug causing last row to be empty
- Support users other than "nemo"
- Close settings page by dragging like a fake pulley menu
- Configure number of keyboard rows
- Fix some corner cases causing the keyboard to become unresponsive
- Initial public release (not yet compatible with SFOS 4)