Native voice call recorder for SailfishOS. The latest version is 0.7.3.
This application requires SailfishOS >= 2.0.4.
This application is designed for unattended usage. Once properly installed, it records every GSM call you make or receive. The UI application doesn't need to be run to make this happen.
Please refer to the wiki for usage instructions and troubleshooting.
Licensed under GNU GPL v3.
Source code repository located at https://github.com/dpurgin/harbour-callrecorder.
Built-in libraries libcontacts and nemo-qml-plugin-contacts are removed from the RPM package for Sailfish 4 compatibility.
Search field added to the contact picker dialog
gst-plugins-good removed from dependencies
- Support for dual SIM-card devices
- Backup & restore
- Database maintenance tool
- File deletion issue fixed
- SailfishOS 2.0.1 compatibility
- Landscape orientation (#28);
- Length displayed incorrectly for recordings over an hour in length (#34);
Other notable changes:
- Danish translation (new);
- Finnish translation complete;
- Slovak translation (new).
- Search for recordings by date, phone number or contact (#14);
- Picking numbers for black or white list from contacts (#18);
- Optional automatic removal of old recordings due to size or age limit (#19);
- Optional approval of storage after each call (#9);
- Dutch translation by Heimen Stoffels and HtheB;
- .nomedia file is created at storage location to prevent tracker from mining recordings as media (#24, #25).
- Private numbers are now recorded (#30);
- Changes for SailfishOS >= 1.1.6 were integrated (#29);
- Regression with default source switching fixed (#21).
Other notable changes:
- Main page (list of recordings, EventsPage.qml) is now merged with selection page (EventsPicker.qml);
- Every list item on the main page displays its phone number now;
- All actions of list context menu are now available in push and pull menus on Details page (EventPage.qml);
- DBus interfaces were refactored.
Translations updated (in alphabetical order):
- Chinese (Taiwan) by hanhsuan;
- Czech by Jozef Mlích;
- Finnish by Jukka Aaltonen;
- French by Jordi;
- German by blubdbibub, peter_berlin, Wasilis Mandratzis-Walz;
- Greek by Wasilis Mandratzis-Walz;
- Italian by Yuri Bongiorno;
- Polish by szopin;
- Russian by Dmitriy Purgin;
- Spanish by Carmen Fernández B.;
- Swedish by Åke Engelbrektson.
- Black list or white list operation mode;
- Support for localizations:
- Italian translation by Yuri Bongiorno;
- German translation by Wasilis Mandratzis-Walz;
- Greek translation by Wasilis Mandratzis-Walz;
- Russian translation by Dmitriy Purgin.
- Refactored settings page;
- Contact name shown on Details page.
A version for SailfishOS 1.1.2
Fixed issue #10: Removing recording in UI doesn't remove file in a relocated location.
- Fixed issues
- New features
- Choosing of save location and relocating already recorded files;
- Choosing sampling rate and FLAC compression level.
Default sampling rate was reduced to 32 kHz. Using sampling rates other than 44.1 and 32 kHz is possible but may yield side effects when playing back using the call recorder UI (see Known Issues)
- "Automatic startup" feature fixed (see issue #8 on github).
- Ability to remove recordings;
- Settings page with ability to turn on/off the recorder, enable/disable automatic startup;
- Cover actions with quick starting/stopping the recorder;
- Recording of an already ongoing call.