Build of a recent version.
This version contains a small fix to make the program work with SFOS and AtomicParsley when embedding thumbnails delivered as .webp.
If you also install AtomicParsley you can see it in action by calling
- Original Software: https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/
- Other versions on OpenRepos: Mister_Magister
- Github for this build: https://gitlab.com/nephros/youtube-dl
- The only change I really did: fix_ffmpeg_sfos.patch
- An utterly untested build for x86/i486: youtube-dl-2020.09.20-1.1nep.i486.rpm
NOTE: while you may use the internal update mechanism to keep current, doing so will likely remove the fix mentioned above. And because the update installs a binary version you cannot easily patch it back in.
So if there's a good reason to update, it would be best to send me a merge request on gitlab and I'll see to add it pronto.
|youtube-dl-2020.09.20-1.1nep.armv7hl.rpm||1.58 MB||29/09/2020 - 13:57|
- version bump to current version - make thumbnail embedding work with webp thumbnails