Jellyfin is a free multimedia server that puts you in control of your media. Stream to any device from your own server, with no strings attached. Your media, your server, your way.
Sailfin allows you to connect to your Jellyfin server and stream media of it to your Sailfish device!
This is an alpha version. Code may be unstable, design may be crappy and features are missing!
Features right now:
- Play video's and series
- Reporting playback information
- Music/Photo/IPTV support
- Video quality selection
Souce code available at https://github.com/HenkKalkwater/harbour-sailfin
Sailfish forum thread: https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/sailfin-a-jellyfin-client-for-sailfish-os...
|harbour-sailfin-0.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||133.19 KB||26/09/2020 - 05:20|
|harbour-sailfin-0.1.0-1.i486.rpm||142.97 KB||26/09/2020 - 05:20|
|harbour-sailfin-0.2.0.1master.20200927213020.37e3b5f-1.armv7hl.rpm||139.52 KB||28/09/2020 - 00:44|
|harbour-sailfin-0.2.0.1master.20200927214259.c037f6e-1.i486.rpm||149.94 KB||28/09/2020 - 00:44|
|harbour-sailfin-0.2.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||139.51 KB||28/09/2020 - 16:56|
|harbour-sailfin-0.2.1-1.i486.rpm||149.64 KB||28/09/2020 - 16:56|
|harbour-sailfin-0.3.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||1.99 MB||10/10/2020 - 19:27|
|harbour-sailfin-0.3.0-1.i486.rpm||1.99 MB||10/10/2020 - 19:27|
- [Playback]: New: playback progress is reported to the Jellyfin server.
- [Playback]: New: resume partly played items or start playing from the beginning if desired.
- [UI] Added: if an image cannot be loaded, it will have a random background colour.
- [Collections]: Added: allow specifying sort order (Ascending, Descending)
- [General]: Improved: Added video fallback page to allow unknown video types to be played, although without extra metadata.
- [General]: Improved: Added folder fallback, so unknown collection types are at least displayed without metadata.
- [Icon] Improved: icon now looks more like a Sailfin fish