Takeoff is an autostart manager to start apps after device boot.
This is my first app for Sailfish OS, so please don't be so hard with your feedback ;-)
- In theory all native apps at them moment (not tested all)
- Define start order of apps on boot
- Edit start command of app
- App library local/remote
The app library provides tweaked start commands for your apps e.g voicecall app that doesn't start without this tweak. The library is shipped with the app but there is also a posibility to use a remote api.
The use of remote api is deactivated by default. If actived with the app will get the library from my server in form of a static json file. The server url is editable, so you can host and use your own library.
Using the remote api is a potential security risk, because the commands from it are executed on your device!!! Be carefull!!!!!
I don't know if this remote api is really necessary in the future, but it made fun to program it :-D.
A benefit would be that it is not necessary to release a new version of my app when library changed.
You are welcome to provide own start commands to be integrated into the library. You can do this with a pull request on my Github repository (library/harbour-takeoff-app-library.json) or by post it in the comment section.
- maybe Android apps but I need to find a way to detect if android ist available on the device and when alien dalvik is up and running.
- When App is newly installed (not update) and an old configration is present it fires up all active apps
- Apps that reload systemd daemon on start up will run autostart of apps again e.g (Sailfish Connect).
- to be found
Special thanks to all contributors to this project!
Source code is available on Github:
If you like my work you can buy me a beer.
|harbour-takeoff-0.3.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||103.89 KB||07/09/2020 - 11:19|
|harbour-takeoff-0.3.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||104.05 KB||07/09/2020 - 20:10|
|harbour-takeoff-0.3.2-1.armv7hl.rpm||104.51 KB||08/09/2020 - 14:03|
|harbour-takeoff-0.4.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||104.77 KB||08/09/2020 - 16:58|
|harbour-takeoff-0.4.5-1.armv7hl.rpm||105.57 KB||08/09/2020 - 21:46|
|harbour-takeoff-0.4.7-1.armv7hl.rpm||106.26 KB||08/09/2020 - 23:20|
|harbour-takeoff-0.4.8-1.armv7hl.rpm||106.32 KB||11/09/2020 - 09:26|
|harbour-takeoff-0.4.9-1.armv7hl.rpm||106.33 KB||11/09/2020 - 09:41|
|harbour-takeoff-0.5.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||106.8 KB||11/09/2020 - 19:05|
|harbour-takeoff-0.5.3-1.armv7hl.rpm||109.12 KB||14/09/2020 - 23:38|
|harbour-takeoff-0.5.4-1.armv7hl.rpm||110.04 KB||18/09/2020 - 23:29|
|harbour-takeoff-0.5.5-1.armv7hl.rpm||110.67 KB||19/09/2020 - 08:55|
|harbour-takeoff-0.6.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||119.06 KB||20/09/2020 - 16:38|
- Add app library with start commands
- Add access to remote library api
- Custom start commands are stored now and don't get lost when app is deactivated
- Fixed a bug where actice apps are displayed in the wrong order, when app starts.
- Chinese translation update / Thanks to dahsinfantry again!
- Added sorting and search functionality to app list
- German translation update
- NEEDS REINSTALL!!!! (sorry for the inconvenience)
- RPM Install/Upgrade fixed not enabling systemd service on package update/upgrade.
- Start command of active apps are now editable
- Optimize systemd behaviour. As long year Gentoo user I hate this weird nasty systemd thing!!!
- Add an option to start apps from the app in active apps page.
- Fixed swedish translation not working
- Bugfix in RPM package build
- Add Swedish translation. Thanks to eson57 for his commit on Github!
- Fixed wrong order in Active Apps list when load configuration file
- Changed startup routine from bash script to QProcess / apps startet with sailfish-qml are supported
- Added sort function to active apps (long press item)
- Chinese translation zh_CN added. Thanks to dahsinfantry for his commit on Github!
- Improvement of installation routine / Minor fixes
- Inital release