For SFOS 3.3 compatibility you must install at least 9.2 version
For SFOS 3.4 compatibility you must install at least 9.3 version
Great application allows you to do:
- share media from sailfish applications to android ones
- share media from android applications to sailfish ones
- use android browser as default one
- open chooser dialog when you select a link to choose browser to use
- hide and show navigation bar
- open android Downloads application
- use android applications with one hand
Android 4.1 and 4.4 features:
- change android keyboard
- disable android touch sounds
Android 8.1 features:
- open android Settings app
- open android Gallery app
- open android Contacts app
- open android Camera app
- Open Statusbar drawer
- Open volume control window (be quick to switch to any android window)
Onehand edge helper usage video: https://youtu.be/jLJ_7Yv_xHw
Application installs sdcard mount scripts for XA2. It's required to restart android support (aliendalvik), or reboot device once after installing 9.0.9 version, or any newer if you installing this application for the first time.
Application automatically modifying android desktop files to make it accept parameters.
You can use latest version of Mimer (https://openrepos.net/content/llelectronics/mimer) to assign default web browser directly to selected android apps.
But it's better to assign default browser to "Android selector" action and use handy popup dialog
Package installs sharing plugin and replaces old Android ShareUI plugin.
Post your improvement ideas in comments or in forum thread.
Discussion forum: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=96334
Donations are very welcome =)
+ added launchActivity dbus method
- Removed edge control because SFOS 3.4 have nasty bug
+ Added statusbar open buttons
+ Added volume control window