Camera and screen casting application
Kamkast starts HTTP sreaming server which let you cast:
- video from front and back camera
- video from screen capture
- audio from microphone
- audio from playback capture
To start casting, just open web-interface URL (which is presented in the app) in your favorite browser.
Short demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4suAdzDuG3E
Kamkast can run with and without GUI. In terminal mode, it provides extensive set of configuration options. Check 'kamkast --help' to see all possibilities.
- The delay in video strongly depends on buffering in the player. The lowest delay appears to be in VLC and Chromium. Firefox tends to buffer few seconds before starts playback.
- By default app streams in so called "fragmented" MP4 format. Some players have problems with understnding it. If you encounter this issue try to change format to MPEG-TS.
Bugs reporting, Feature requests
Any comments, issue reports are highly appreciated.
|harbour-kamkast-1.0.0-1.aarch64.rpm||1.7 MB||03/01/2023 - 23:14|
|harbour-kamkast-1.0.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||1.72 MB||03/01/2023 - 23:14|
|harbour-kamkast-1.1.0-1.i486.rpm||2.34 MB||15/02/2023 - 19:14|
|harbour-kamkast-1.1.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||2.01 MB||15/02/2023 - 19:14|
|harbour-kamkast-1.1.0-1.aarch64.rpm||2 MB||15/02/2023 - 19:14|
- Auto rotate for camera
- Support for video orientation with MPEG-TS
- Improved audio volume boost control
- Minor UI improvements and bug fixes