Fernschreiber (for Jolla Phone only!)
This is for the Jolla Phone only!
(And maybe other phones that can't update to the latest SFOS version)
Fernschreiber is a Telegram client for Salifish OS
Fernschreiber (German for teleprinter, teletypewriter, teletype or TTY) connects you with the Telegram network. It's still in an early development phase, but it already supports many of the most popular features such as:
- Chat list in order of last received message
- Two-step authentication
- Read standard text messages, pictures, videos. animated GIFs, animated and non-animated stickers, voice notes, locations, venues, polls and documents
- Displays web page previews
- Send text messages, stickers, reply to messages, attachments: images, videos, documents, polls, voice notes, locations (yes, more to come ;))
- Edit messages
- Delete messages
- Search chats and messages
- Display sent/read state of messages
- Contact support and device contacts synchronization
- Secret chats
- Mute/unmute chats
- Join/leave chats
- Pinned messages
- Forward messages
- Chat information page
- @-mentioning support, use @<username> in the message field to search!
- Easy emoji selection, use :<keyword> in the new message field to search for them!
- Open chat from external link (integration in Sailfish OS open-with menu)
- A lot of eye candy (yes, you get the complete set of emojis for example) ;)
Have fun with Fernschreiber!
Issues and Feature Requests
Known bugs/issues and feature requests are available at https://github.com/Wunderfitz/harbour-fernschreiber/issues. In case you would like to report a bug or post a feature request, please do it there. Be sure to explain the bug or feature request in detail, that makes it easier to sort and prioritize.
Open Source and Contribution
Feedback about Fernschreiber is always appreciated (good, bad, improvement/feature ideas etc.).
You can contribute with a translation, a new feature or even a bugfix. The sources are on GitHub at https://github.com/Wunderfitz/harbour-fernschreiber. Please acknowledge the GNU GPLv3 before contributing/forking. Thanks to all new and especially to the existing contributors!
|harbour-fernschreiber-0.10-3.openssl10.armv7hl.rpm||5.76 MB||07/11/2021 - 23:20|
- Support for SFOS 4.3 on armv7hl and i486
- New settings accordion - thanks to jgibbon and monich
- Fix open-with issues with browser and Fernschreiber on SFOS 4.2 and later
- Fix: No 'Recently used' section if there are no stickers
- Use generic app booster, fixes some crashes related to animated stickers - thanks to monich
- New translation to French - thanks to pherjung and nbourdais
- Updated translations for Polish, Russian, Slovak, Swedish - thanks to all contributors