This is a fork of khnz's PwdHash application.
PwdHash allows you to manage a different password for each website you use, but without the need to store the passwords in a password manager. It does this by hashing the website name with the master password you provide it, generating a strong password that's unique for each site.
|harbour-pwdhash-1.1.0-1.aarch64.rpm||995.15 KB||12/09/2021 - 16:15|
|harbour-pwdhash-1.1.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||989.82 KB||12/09/2021 - 16:15|
|harbour-pwdhash-1.1.0-1.i486.rpm||998.34 KB||12/09/2021 - 16:15|
|harbour-pwdhash-1.3.0-1.aarch64.rpm||1.1 MB||18/09/2021 - 23:20|
|harbour-pwdhash-1.3.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||1.1 MB||18/09/2021 - 23:20|
|harbour-pwdhash-1.3.0-1.i486.rpm||1.1 MB||18/09/2021 - 23:20|
Version 1.3.0 - 2021-09-18
- Updated desktop icon, now with multiple resolutions.
- Clear button added to domain field.
- Visual update to the cover page.
- Cover actions added: paste domain in; copy password out.
- Updated About page with new info and graphics.
Version 1.1.0 - 2021-09-12
- Adds support for the Cambridge PwdHash-PoC algorithm.
- Adds a master-password strength indicator, based on the zxcvbn algorithm.
- Replaces use of gconf with a persistent settings storage file.
- The hash generation process now runs in a separate thread to prevent it from blocking the UI.
- Adds some animation while the password is being generated.
- Manages the password-copying process to ensure the password copied is always the last one to be generated.