AddBuy for YNAB
A simple transaction-entry app for YNAB on Sailfish OS. Intended for saving same-day purchases to your YNAB account.
Requires a YNAB account (paid service, free trial available).
App icon by JSEHV. Thanks for the contribution!
Limitations & Issues:
- User will need to reauthorize every two hours. Might look into adding a server-side solution later to avoid this (will need to get acquainted with node.js etc in order to do so).
- When selecting a default budget and account upon first using the app, user will need to select each from the menu, even if their preferred option is pre-selected, in order to continue.
- When choosing a category for a transaction, as long as the payee already exists (and was assigned a category), leaving the field as Default will assign the last category used with that payee. If entering a new payee, user will need to select a category to avoid leaving this field empty when saving.
Ways to support ongoing app development:
Version 0.2 - 2021-09-07
- Initial release -- user needs to reauthorize every two hours.
- Check recent transactions and read-only budget details.
- Glance at two selected account or budget-category balances on app cover.