Scintillon is a Philips Hue compatible smart home app that lets you control your Hue lighting using your Sailfish OS phone.
To use it you'll need a Philips Hue Hub with some lights attached. Your phone has to be connected to the same local network as the Hue Hub, the app doesn't currently support connection via the Philips cloud.
Scintillon has been tested on an Xperia XA2 runnning Sailfish OS 3.1.0. It still needs some work to accommodate light ambiences, but functionality isn't affected. The app is still very much in beta state and is under active development. So, it comes with no guarantees that it'll work correctly, although I'd be grateful for any bug reports.
The app has Chinese translations thanks to Rui Kon and Italian translations thanks to Francesco Vaccaro. Any further translations are always welcome.
|harbour-scintillon-0.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||1.39 MB||19/08/2019 - 13:19|
|harbour-scintillon-0.1-1.i486.rpm||1.24 MB||19/08/2019 - 20:28|
|harbour-scintillon-0.1-2.armv7hl.rpm||1.4 MB||25/08/2019 - 20:37|
|harbour-scintillon-0.1-2.i486.rpm||1.24 MB||25/08/2019 - 20:37|
|harbour-scintillon-0.2-1.armv7hl.rpm||1.4 MB||26/08/2019 - 15:37|
|harbour-scintillon-0.2-1.i486.rpm||1.42 MB||26/08/2019 - 15:37|
|harbour-scintillon-0.3-1.armv7hl.rpm||1.4 MB||15/09/2019 - 23:13|
|harbour-scintillon-0.3-1.i486.rpm||1.43 MB||15/09/2019 - 23:13|
|harbour-scintillon-0.3-2.aarch64.rpm||1.4 MB||27/06/2021 - 16:16|
|harbour-scintillon-0.3-2.armv7hl.rpm||1.39 MB||27/06/2021 - 16:16|
|harbour-scintillon-0.3-2.i486.rpm||1.43 MB||27/06/2021 - 16:16|
|harbour-scintillon-0.4-1.aarch64.rpm||1.4 MB||04/07/2021 - 15:48|
|harbour-scintillon-0.4-1.armv7hl.rpm||1.39 MB||04/07/2021 - 15:48|
|harbour-scintillon-0.4-1.i486.rpm||1.43 MB||04/07/2021 - 15:48|
* Sun Jul 4 2021 David Llewellyn-Jones <email@example.com> 0.4-1
- Update Chinese translations provided by dashinfantry
* Sun Jun 27 2021 David Llewellyn-Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.3-2
- Update for Sailfish OS 4 including an aarch64 build
- Removed yaml build file; the spec is used instead
* Sun Sep 15 2019 David Llewellyn-Jones <email@example.com> 0.3-1
- Added Italian translation provided by Francesco Vaccaro
* Mon Aug 26 2019 David Llewellyn-Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.2-1
- Updated version number
* Sun Aug 25 2019 David Llewellyn-Jones <email@example.com> 0.1-2
- Added Chinese (simplified) translation provided by Rui Kon
* Sat Jun 01 2019 David Llewellyn-Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.1-1
- Scrubbed the deck
- Hoisted the sails
- Created initial beta version with basic functionality