Tidings is a news feed and podcast aggregator. Always be up to date with the latest news of what matters to you on your mobile device.
Please note that from version 1.3.0 a new WebView is used which will not be usable on devices older than version 4.2 of SFOS.
As of 1.4.1 opml files can be imported. Please note, it is a flat import of ALL outline elements.
It does NOT take into consideration groups, since there is currently no proper way to manage this in the app.It does, however, keep the overall order, so, alphabetically sorted groups should be 'visible' :)
version 1.4.2 - adds Greek translation, thanks cquence!
version 1.4.1 - OPML import release
- on the sources page a pulley allows you to select an OPML file for import.
- fixes a 4.5 icon bug thanks Xmasjos
- fixes a Webview bug
- Adds new WebView, Adds an open in external browser link in the Article View.
- Fixes a number of qml assignment errors in hints
- Adds an option for flicking, which is not really usable currently.
- Merge pull request #97 from eson57/patch-1 THANKS!
- Update harbour-tidings-sv.ts
* Add missing Audio perms to Sailjail for podcast playback
* bug fix for duplicate forward call when mousedrag ends with pullyup
* remove old migration code
* add Sailjail for 4.4
* re-introduce a Pullupmenu hack to forward items
* Bug fix release. Chum linguist,
* Full Article View not loading
* copy LocalStorage, database.sqlite to new location
* Add an optional Slideshow based view ALPHA
* All JS debugging with flags to disable
* add some meta data chum, begin re-organizing build
* reverts a couple of changes from 1.0.0 to fix a bug when clicking on cover
* and hopefully includes the translations
In honour of a bunch of contriibuted improvements from ichthyosaurus, a major release:
* add setting to disable all read & refresh :) https://github.com/poetaster/tidings/commit/938e5e91c10a17e34ce523ed94f7...
* updated cz and de translations. need help!
* add aarch64
* aarch64 available in the github repo and maybe in store
* read & refresh pulldown to speed up reload
* small bug fix logo loading, still partially borked.