GUI for the 1Password command-line tool on Sailfish OS.
Still in early development - please see Limitations & Issues below.
QuayCentral is an unofficial application and is in no way associated with 1Password or AgileBits, Inc.
App icon by JSEHV. Thanks for the contribution!
- A 1Password.com account.
- An active network connection. As of now, the CLI needs to be online to access data. While it can cache items, it still needs to check if it's the latest version of the item.
- Installation of the 1Password command-line tool in /usr/local/bin or another directory in your $PATH. (The app has not been tested with the tool in a location other than /usr/local/bin). Permission for 'op' to run as an executable. More info and download link:
https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/CLI (Linux - arm)
- Addition of the shorthand "quaycentsfos" to your device's CLI. The shorthand is device-specific. Adding this allows the app to avoid storing any secrets and provides the user with flexibility when using the CLI separately with their own shorthand or default domain etc. More info on adding the shorthand is available at:
- Built for SFOS 4.x for now, hope to test out the app on earlier SFOS versions and add that compatibility.
Limitations and Issues:
- Lockout timer is optional as there were previously issues with it when set to longer times (15 and 30 minutes). Since then I've not been able to find any problems with current set of times (5, 2 mins, 30 seconds). The app is still in early development, so best practice would be to lock the app after using it. App will move user back to sign-in page should they attempt to access data from CLI after CLI's 30 min session has expired but this doesn't protect data that is on the screen, and is of course not intended as any kind of a substitute for user locking their vault(s) or using the timer.
- Lockout timer only goes by the app's interaction with the CLI and isn't reset by any user interaction that doesn't access data, such as swiping back, going to Settings, etc.
- Be aware that leaving the app on a page with a TOTP will mean that the CLI's timer won't expire, since the one-time password is obtained using the CLI.
- As of now, Login item page only lists username/password/TOTP/website. All data (besides a TOTP if there is one) in other categories will display but may still have some formatting issues in some entries.
- Items are read-only, may get around to adding editing functionality down the road.
- Items are not listed alphabetically so search method is, for now, necessary as opposed to scrolling through a list.
- Users can lock the vault(s) by tapping the padlock button on the app's cover icon, swiping back in the app to the Sign-in page, or choosing 'Lock' on the pull-down menu on any other page, if this option is enabled (on by default).
- When removing the login access for QuayCentral, user will need to get back into Terminal but may also remove the CLI from authorized devices on their 1Password profile page. Info on how to sign out directly in Terminal, as well as using the 'forget' flag and command, are here:
|harbour-quaycentral-0.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||273.93 KB||19/04/2021 - 03:45|
|harbour-quaycentral-0.2-1.armv7hl.rpm||171.22 KB||09/05/2021 - 02:46|
|harbour-quaycentral-0.2.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||171.61 KB||11/05/2021 - 15:29|
|harbour-quaycentral-0.2.2-1.armv7hl.rpm||171.59 KB||12/05/2021 - 01:53|
|harbour-quaycentral-0.3-1.armv7hl.rpm||194.63 KB||26/06/2021 - 02:31|
|harbour-quaycentral-0.4-1.armv7hl.rpm||244.86 KB||24/07/2021 - 03:19|
|harbour-quaycentral-0.4-1.aarch64.rpm||246.3 KB||24/07/2021 - 03:19|
|harbour-quaycentral-0.4.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||244.91 KB||25/07/2021 - 01:57|
|harbour-quaycentral-0.4.1-1.aarch64.rpm||246.31 KB||25/07/2021 - 01:57|
Version 0.4.1 - 2021-07-24
- Fixed issue with Settings page misassigning default vault.
- Fixed tap-to-copy (password) setting not working for login items in list.
- Fixed issue with session expired error not being correctly recognized by app and being interpreted as an unknown error on certain pages (still signed out user).
Version 0.4 - 2021-07-24
- Added aarch64 package as 1Password CLI is now available for this architecture.
- App icon refresh by JSEHV.
- Added option to bypass Vaults screen after sign-in to get straight to items. If enabled and multiple vaults exist, user must assign a default. Default vault UUID will be encrypted when stored using Sailfish Secrets.
Version 0.3 - 2021-06-26
- Including 'Lock' menus on each screen is now optional.
- Added option in Settings to download CLI update if one is available.
- Added option in Settings to list accounts that can sign-in to the CLI on that device.
- Removed aarch64 package from listing, pending release of an OP CLI for that architecture.
Version 0.2.2-beta - 2021-05-11
- Fixed pull-down menu display issue on item listing page.
- Added aarch64 package. Note: aarch64 build has not been tested.
Version 0.2.1-beta - 2021-05-11
- Removed lockout timer options for 15 and 30 minutes. Unable to reproduce any issues with 5 minutes or less but will leave marked as beta since reason for issues with longer times remains unknown, possibly related to how device sleeps after a given time period.
- Fixed logical operator errors in code that meant some entries were not getting necessary formatting. Formatting of all entries is still not complete, possible that some may still lack appropriate formatting in some categories.
- Fixed Ko-fi link that was still pointing to previously used site.
Version 0.2 - 2021-05-09
- Still in early development (alpha). Lockout timer is unreliable if device has been in sleep mode. Please use lock button on cover or lock from within the app.
- Remaining categories added but there may be formatting issues with some data. TOTPs won't appear in non-Login items. Login items will still just show username/password/TOTP/website entries. Will add support for other sections if app development continues.
Version 0.1 - 2021-04-19
- Initial release -- still in early development. Only Login items & read-only.