GUI for the 1Password command-line tool on Sailfish OS.
Still in early development (alpha) - please see Limitations & Issues below.
QuayCentral is an unofficial application and is in no way associated with 1Password or AgileBits, Inc.
- Installation of the 1Password command-line tool in /usr/local/bin or another directory in your $PATH. (The app has not been tested with the tool in a location other than /usr/local/bin). Permission for 'op' to run as an executable. More info and download link:
https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/CLI (Linux - arm)
- Addition of the shorthand "quaycentsfos" to your device's CLI. The shorthand is device-specific. Adding this allows the app to avoid storing any secrets and provides the user with flexibility when using the CLI separately with their own shorthand or default domain etc. More info on adding the shorthand is available at:
- Built for SFOS 4.x for now, hope to test out the app on earlier SFOS versions and add that compatibility.
Limitations and Issues:
- Lockout timer is unreliable if device has been in sleep mode. Please lock using the button on the cover page or from within the app.
- Timeout reset only applies to the app's interaction with the CLI and not any user interaction that doesn't access data, such as swiping back, going to Settings, etc.
- As of now, Login item page only lists username/password/TOTP/website. All data (besides a TOTP if there is one) in other categories will display but may still have some formatting issues in some entries.
- Items are read-only, plan to add editing capability at some point in the future.
- Items are not listed alphabetically so search method is, for now, necessary as opposed to scrolling through a list.
- User can lock the vault(s) by swiping back to Sign-in page from Vaults, or choosing 'Lock' on the pull-down menu on any other page. Another option is to tap the padlock on the app Cover on the home screen.
- When removing the login access for QuayCentral, user will need to get back into Terminal but may also remove the CLI from authorized devices on their 1Password profile page. Info on how to sign out directly in Terminal, as well as using the 'forget' flag and command, are here:
Source code is on GitHub.
Looking for a way to support further development of the app? You can buy me a coffee.
Version 0.2 - 2021-05-09
- Still in early development (alpha). Lockout timer is unreliable if device has been in sleep mode. Please use lock button on cover or lock from within the app.
- Remaining categories added but there may be formatting issues with some data. TOTPs won't appear in non-Login items. Login items will still just show username/password/TOTP/website entries. Will add support for other sections if app development continues.
Version 0.1 - 2021-04-19
- Initial release -- still in early development. Only Login items & read-only.