Solve the puzzles to find the hidden pictures in the grid based on numeric clues. For every clue, there is a block of adjacent cells of that size in that row or column. The only unknown is the amount of empty space between the blocks - maybe before the first and after the last block, too - and that is the logic behind Picross.
Levels are sorted by difficulty, and you have to complete one difficulty to unlock the next one. At the moment, there are 103 levels spread across six difficulties.
The original Picross app was developed by baspar, along with most of the current levels. As the last version released doesn't work any more (without patching), I decided to fork it, make it work again, fixed some visual bugs and improved the visuals in many places.
Please note that your progress does not transfer from the original Picross automatically. There is a workaround, please see my GitHub page for details.
This game is also available in Jolla Store.
- Add support for My Backup
- Fix bogus date in release notes
- Animate victory screen
- Added translations' credits page
- Added simple statistics to welcome page
- Polish and Spanish translations added
- Finnish translation updated
- What's new page added in About page
- Keypad hint added
- Dragging difficulty bar handled correctly
- Add indicator for saved level
- Fix level loading indicator
- Fix keypad cursor wrapping
- Less opaque grid in application cover
- Cross made shorter and bolder (again)
- Added version and date to About page
- Level select dialog uses SQLite more effectively
- Code cleanup, reorganisation and clarification
- On-screen keypad
- Disable cover action if already on level select
- Code reorganisation
- Make flash animation weaker and shorter
- Reseting settings actually works now
- Fix stuttering level selection
- Add loading indicator to main page
- Auto save when entering level select
- Don't start the next level timer on winning screen
- Fix empty level list bug
- Updated level list and winning screen
- Added "About" page
- Finnish translation added
- Architecture-independent app (QML-only)