Tsumego allows you to play problems of the Go game, if you have some in SGF file format.
There are various sources for sgf files around.
This is an updated version of the original Tsumego by @chimrod. As the sources have vanished I can only update what is in python and QML.
Installing this will uninstall their package.
- original Software: https://openrepos.net/content/chimrod/tsumego
|openrepos-tsumego-0.2.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||219.67 KB||18/02/2021 - 17:44|
|openrepos-tsumego-0.2.2-1.armv7hl.rpm||220.02 KB||18/02/2021 - 18:25|
|openrepos-tsumego-0.2.3-1.armv7hl.rpm||220.13 KB||18/02/2021 - 20:34|
|openrepos-tsumego-0.2.4-1.armv7hl.rpm||229.49 KB||19/02/2021 - 20:25|
|openrepos-tsumego-0.3.1-1.noarch.rpm||225.71 KB||26/10/2021 - 17:04|
- add SailJail permissions to .desktop
- build as -noarch package
- remove binary executable (pure QML + python), thanks @poetaster
- add problem selection slider
- Orientation fix for GeminiPDA
- fix centering of Goban board
- add minimal configuration page
- renamed app name to openrepos-tsumego
- added proper possibility to load SGF files through Sailfish Picker dialog
- revamped UI a little and removed some nonfunctional features
- app now remembers loaded SGF files and loads them again at start