Web Control is a Sailfish OS app to manage the device over a web interface in your browser.
Current state of development
This app is a Proof of Concept for a web interface for Sailfish OS devices. At the moment there is no real functionality, only showing some device informations in the web interface.
Do we need such an app at all?
What should be implemented?
Your are welcome to make some suggestions.
- Web Server using awesome QtWebApp library from Stefan Frings
- RESTful API
- Web interface using Vue.js with Vuetify Framework (not so fancy at the moment)
- Provide whole functionality of the Sailfish MDM Framework over the web interface
- User management and authentication (mandatory for controlling anything)
- JWT authentication for RESTful API (mandatory for controlling anything)
- More Sailfish OS look & feel for the web interface
- Feature requests
- /api (GET)
- /api/batteryinfo (GET)
- /api/deviceinfo (GET)
- /api/siminfo (GET)
Intention of this project
This app is part of my plan to replace all android apps I use with native ones. If they don't exist, I will try to create one.
Source code is available on Github:
If you like my work you can buy me a beer.
|harbour-webcontrol-0.0.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||316.38 KB||08/11/2020 - 13:25|
* Sun Nov 08 2020 Black Sheep <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.0.1-1 - Initial release