A Google Drive client for SailfishOS using pyotherside.
Cargo was created out of necessity, my work relies heavily on Google Docs, and I just needed a simple/fast way to view/download files other than the browser...Cargo was born.
- Open links
python3-pip is already a dependency and should be downloaded along Cargo. It does however require google's official api client.
pip3 install --upgrade google-api-python-client google-auth-httplib2 google-auth-oauthlib
If you wish to use your own client_id. create a project(https://console.developers.google.com) and add the following scopes and just replace the client_id before initial launch.
SCOPES = [
Replace this file (/usr/share/harbour-cargo/qml/creds/client_id.json) with yours.
If you have already logged in and wish to change to your own client, make sure to delete the token.
Then, log in to your google account and remove cargo
Google link: https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Jolla For Sailfish-Office and Python-Sample
- Kari Pihkala for File-Browser
- Michał Szczepaniak for nanofiles
- Sebastian J. Wolf. for Fernweh
Since this is an assembly project, please refer to the individual files for licensing information.
* Thus Feb 23 2023 Logic-gate <email@example.com> 1.1-6
- Basic file upload
- Upload to dir in view
* Wed Feb 22 2023 Logic-gate <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1.1-5
- Fixed OOB dep by by adding login method for token extraction
- Attah added save as PDF
* Wed Apr 27 2022 Logic-gate <email@example.com> 1.1-4
- Fixed Hardcod nemo
- Fixed download name and path issue; was showing id rather than name
- Added Sailjail Profile
- Added Share for non-google-mimetype files
- Added Open non-google-mimetype files direclty from cargo
- Added new icons
- Fixed ColorScheme switch from dark to light depending on ambience