This is a small matrix client for SailfishOS using the same library as the Nheko desktop client.
It is intended to replace my use of Riot via the Android Emulation on my phone. Currently it is still very much WIP and you probably shouldn't use it yet.
Missing features and known major issues
- No persistence of the message cache -> It uses a lot of RAM and the initial opening needs to do a full sync -> slow.
- No E2EE support
- No lazy loading of members
- No settings at all
- Invites look like rooms and can't be accepted
- No way to create rooms
- No markdown/html message support
- No stability testing yet. There are a few known causes of crashes still.
- And a lot more
Basically it currently only allows very limited viewing of (unencrypted) messages and basic plain text messaging.
- [konheko] Send read receipt more easily
- [konheko] Fix some login page flow issues