Kasa is an app to control TP-Link Kasa smarthome devices.
The code is part of my own Qt based smarthome project (never finished ;-)).
Here it comes to new life!
Hope I am not the only one in this community with TP-Link devices!
I only own these devices, so no chance to test other ones. The protocol should be the same on all devices.
If somebody can test other devices, please contact me. We can try to get them working.
- Add device by IP/Hostname
- Turn on/off
- Turn LED on/off
- Show device info and energy consumtion (HS110 only)
- Restart the device
- Change cloud url to prevent the device from calling home
- Change MAC address
- Change device alias
- Cloud registration active / inactive
- Energy consumption chart for actual month / year (HS110 only) (WIP)
- Autodetect of devices in the network
- Charts for energy consumption (use device internal data / HS110 only)
- Reset device
- Setup device (factory new /reset)
- Schedule support
- Change WiFi settings
- To the guys from https://www.softscheck.com for the reverse engineering of the device
- To milosolutions for the QML Chart.js wrapper
- To the guys behind Chart.js
Intention of this project
This app is part of my plan to replace all android apps I use with native ones. If they don't exist, I will try to create one.
Source code is available on Github:
If you like my work you can buy me a beer.
|harbour-kasa-0.1.0-1.armv7hl.rpm||93.54 KB||13/09/2020 - 17:52|
|harbour-kasa-0.1.1-1.armv7hl.rpm||98.13 KB||13/09/2020 - 22:13|
|harbour-kasa-0.1.2-1.armv7hl.rpm||109.26 KB||14/09/2020 - 10:33|
|harbour-kasa-0.1.3-1.armv7hl.rpm||121.22 KB||14/09/2020 - 14:58|
|harbour-kasa-0.1.4-1.armv7hl.rpm||122.41 KB||15/09/2020 - 16:27|
- 0.1.4-1 - Handle device getting offline or occurance of network errors