- V2Fly’s signing infrastructure has been revised. You can from now on verify V2Fly’s release with the “Release” signed manifest file with v2ctl.
- VMessAEAD has been updated to rely more on AEAD.
- Outbound traffic accounting API. Thanks @yuhan6665
- HTTP outbound can now handle HTTP2 over TLS, HTTP 1.1 over TLS in addition to HTTP 1.1 proxy traffic. Thanks @darhwa
- ARM release will from now on have an explicit version in it. Thanks @rprx
- V2Ray will from now on generate Windows 32 ARM binary release.
- Minor code tidy up. Thanks Roger Shimizu.
- Minor code tidy up. Thanks @agioi
- Fix crash when the client supplied an invalid domain name to DoH. Thanks @DuckSoft
- VMessAEAD has been updated and needs both client and server to be the same version for it to work.