Root Mode for File Browser v2+
Run File Browser with super user privileges. (For version 2.0.0+.)
A setuid helper binary is used to start the app. The source file is included in the package at `/usr/share/harbour-file-browser-root-beta/start-root-helper.c`.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. This app can be used to corrupt files on the phone and make the phone unusable. The author of File Browser does not take any responsibility if that happens. So, be careful.
Just as File Browser, this is released under the terms of the GNU GPL v3+. See the main repository for more information. Sources can be found on Github (directory 'root').
- Renamed to harbour-file-browser-root (dropped beta suffix)
- Marked as conflicting with legacy root app/patch
- Switched versioning scheme to use three digits
- Fixed starting from the terminal
- Fixed building
- Added and improved documentation
- Included in harbour-file-browser's main repository
- Made compatible with released version 2.0.0+ (beta) of File Browser
- Renamed and rebuilt package
- Added re-build instructions to RPM description
v0.3-1: [continued by ichthyosaurus]
- Forked version 0.2-5 of filebrowserroot by Schturman
- Refactored using correct icons and fixed launcher entry
- Renamed to be more similar to File Browser
v0.2-5: [by Schturman]
- Changes in SPEC file. Obsoletes changed to Conflicts.