SMPC is an full featured MusicPD (MPD) client, which is a port of symbian application qmobilempd, and created by djselbeck (https://openrepos.net/content/djselbeck/smpc).
I am aware a fork already exists (https://openrepos.net/content/fooxl/smpc-continued), but doesn't show much development and my pull request on github is not merged nor rejected for over a year now. So I decided to release my own fork.
It should have most, if not all changes from fooxl included, and on top of that additional changes (see the changelog).
My main goal is to iron out some annoyances, no major overhaul.
Be aware that if you decide to use the last.fm metadata, artists images are no longer available for download (only an image of a star is shown).
Sources on github: https://github.com/a-dekker/smpc
- Stop icon: support light themes and scale for higher resolution
- Other small layout changes
- Use clear bold text in playlist instead of more fuzzy glass effect
- Start terms with capital letter
- Fix issue with double quotes in artistname
- Compact info on song playing page, so more info fits on page without scrolling
- Added small progress bar on top of media-button panel