Patch: [obsolete] Keyboard adapted to “long” phones (like Xperia 10)
This patch has been replaced by the new configurable keyboard height patch.
Using the keyboard on phones with a “long” form factor like the Xperia 10 can be quite uncomfortable. This patch moves the entire keyboard higher up on the screen to make it easier accessible without having to lose grip.
Credits: I am only the packager of this patch. The idea was raised here by JacekJagosz where Edz provided the first patch. It was further improved by kuba77, rdomschk, and nephros. Screenshots were provided by theyosh.
|sfos-patch-keyboard-for-long-phones-1.0.0-1.noarch.rpm||7.99 KB||11/01/2020 - 17:12|
|sfos-patch-keyboard-for-long-phones-1.0.1-1.noarch.rpm||7.86 KB||06/12/2020 - 20:07|
|sfos-patch-keyboard-for-long-phones-1.0.2-1.noarch.rpm||9.2 KB||14/04/2023 - 21:59|
- mark as obsolete since SFOS 4.3: replaced by a new patch
- tie height to screen size on SFOS 4.x (thank you, nephros)
- update to be compatible with the latest Patchmanager
- add donations link and feedback forum
- you may have to install an earlier version of this patch on older system versions
- update compatibility info: the patch is compatible with all versions of SailfishOS up to 18.104.22.168
- initial public release