KDE Connect client for Sailfish OS
This application allows you to connect to other devices running KDE Connect. At the moment following set of KDE Connect plugins are supported:
- Battery - Share battery status with your computer.
- Clipboard - Share clipboard text content.
- MPRIS - Control multimedia player from your computer.
- Share - Send and receive files, text and URLs.
- Touchpad - Create mouse input from your phone.
- Keyboard - Create keyboard input from your phone.
- Notifications - Sends notifications to your computer.
- Telephony - Send incoming and missed calls to your computer.
- Commands - Send and receive user-defined shell commands.
- Remote system volume - Change volume of audio sinks of your computer.
More will follow.
Join #sailfishconnect:matrix.org for discussion and feedback.
Other KDE Connect Clients
- KDE Connect KDE: Desktop client mainly written for KDE Plasma
- GSConnect: Desktop client written for GNOME Shell
- KDE Connect Android: Client for Android
- Source code: https://github.com/R1tschY/harbour-sailfishconnect
- Translation: https://www.transifex.com/r1tschy/sailfish-connect
- LAN: A connection through USB-Ethernet and developer mode is not possible.
- Disable sandbox for Sailfish 4.4 support
- Support for aarch64 architecture (#46)
- Requires Sailfish 4.0
- Direct use of KDE Connect desktop client as backend instead of own fork
- Add IPs of custom devices to be searched for (#35)
- Added command plugins
- Added remote system volume plugin
- Replaced transactions page with transaction notifications
- Fixed remote keyboard for special characters like comma, space, fullstop (#34)
- Migrated battery plugin to use MCE DBus interface instead of statefs (Fixes installation on Sailfish OS 4.0.1)
- Fixed album art for Spotify
- Added Estonian translation (thanks to Priit Jõerüüt)
- Allow newer TLS versions (#38). Fixes broken GSConnect support for linux distributions using GLib >= 2.64.
- Fixed monitoring of notifications in release build. (see #37)
- Added Contacts plugin.
- Resolve phone numbers to contact names in telephony plugin.
- Starts now at system start as systemd user service when in background mode
- Fixed GSConnect not showing notifications without a icon
- Added translation for Italian (thanks to ghostofasmile)
- Fix bug of app quiting after file transfer of any kind when screen is off
- Fix file upload to GSConnect
- Wake up app regularly to keep TCP connections alive (see #27)
- Added translation for French and one missing translatable string (thanks to the translators)
- Added keyboard plugin (thanks to derFogel)
- Added album art to media player
- Added possibility to open downloaded file
- Redesigned device page
- Enhanced sending notifications
- File transfers are now more robust (especially large transfers)
- Changed: Clipboard content must now explicitly pushed (see #7)
- Added translation for Finnish, Swedish and Polish (thanks to the translators)
- Added page to show file transfers
- Added telephony plugin
- Fixed various bugs to support GSConnect
- Fixed crash when unpairing
- Fixed various small bugs
- Changed name to Sailfish Connect
- Added setting to control running in background (new default is off)
- Added notifications for pairing and ping plugin
- Added touchpad plugin
- Added share plugin
- Added notifications plugin prototype
- Made few ui enhancements
- Fixed several bugs
- Added known issue description notice for clipboard plugin
- Connecting should be more stable