Patch: XT9 improved punctuation handling
Improve handling of special characters with XT9 (predictive text input). The patch adds special rules for braces, typographical quotation marks, colons, ellipsis ("..."), etc. Some extra rules are added for nuances of the French and German grammar rules.
The stock XT9's handling of special characters leaves quite a lot to be wished for. This patch tries to improve it a little bit but it is still far from perfect. For example, I didn't find a way (yet?) to automatically add closing braces and place the cursor in between.
|sfos-patch-keyboard-xt9-intelligence-1.0.0-1.noarch.rpm||8.26 KB||30/06/2019 - 20:54|
|sfos-patch-keyboard-xt9-intelligence-1.0.1-1.noarch.rpm||8.27 KB||27/12/2019 - 15:13|
|sfos-patch-keyboard-xt9-intelligence-1.0.2-1.noarch.rpm||8.16 KB||06/12/2020 - 20:07|
|sfos-patch-keyboard-xt9-intelligence-1.1.0-2.noarch.rpm||9.61 KB||17/04/2023 - 02:11|
- update compatibility info: the patch is compatible with all versions of SailfishOS up to 126.96.36.199
- you may have to install an earlier version of this patch on older system versions
- revert the name change right away
- rename rpm package
- update compatibility info: the patch is compatible with all versions of SailfishOS up to 188.8.131.52
- update compatibility info: the patch is compatible with all versions of SailfishOS 3
- fix package name to be the same in all locations
- initial public release