Patch: Swiss French keyboard layout
This patch adds a new Swiss French keyboard layout.
It is recommended to also install the apostrophe key patch which adds a separate apostrophe key next to the comma key. It also gives quick access to French typographical quotation marks.
|sfos-patch-keyboard-swiss-french-layout-1.0.0-1.noarch.rpm||8.48 KB||13/07/2019 - 20:22|
|sfos-patch-keyboard-swiss-french-layout-1.0.1-1.noarch.rpm||8.48 KB||27/12/2019 - 15:09|
|sfos-patch-keyboard-swiss-french-layout-1.0.2-1.noarch.rpm||8.52 KB||06/12/2020 - 20:06|
|sfos-patch-keyboard-swiss-french-layout-1.1.0-1.noarch.rpm||9.2 KB||15/04/2023 - 00:31|
- update compatibility info: the patch is compatible with all versions of SailfishOS up to 126.96.36.199
- you may have to install an earlier version of this patch on older system versions
- fix the space bar row on newer SFOS versions
- NOTE: due to compatibility issues, the apostrophe key is no longer part of this patch. Install the separate apostrophe patch to get it back.
- update compatibility info: the patch is compatible with all versions of SailfishOS up to 188.8.131.52
- update compatibility info: the patch is compatible with all versions of SailfishOS 3
- initial public release