Theme Tool for Sailfish OS is a little handy utility to check out the details of your current ambience. It shows sizes and colors of various elements, and it can also change the system font size - conveniently even from the cover page! It automatically updates its contente whenever ambience change is detected.
This app is not intended to replace the SDK emulator bundled Components app, but complement it. I personally find the Components app too crowded for quick glancing, so I created this application with a selection of ambience-related items, such as colors and font sizes.
Development is done with SFOS 3 in mind, but I'll try to keep it compatible with SFOS 2, too. Please comment here, or preferably create GitHub issues, if you find compatibility issues. It's cumbersome to run old version of Sailfish SDK on one computer (previous version checkboxes only include SFOS 3 releases), so some changes may break the compatibility.
I created this tool for myself, but I hope it could be useful to other people, too. Any suggestions or comments are welcome!
Source code: GitHub
If you like this app and would like to support me, you can buy me a nice hot cup of coffee!
- Fix background image on SFOS 4.0
- Add lots of missing elements and sizes
- Show more Ambience info
- Always enable debug output on emulator
- Add Them.padding* and Theme.itemSize* elements
- Add Pixel ratio info
- Add Ko-Fi link
- Update Swedish translation (thanks, eson57) (0.5-2)
- Update Chinese translation (thanks, dashinfantry) (0.5-3)
- Add Croatian translation (thanks, milotype)
- Fix white screen in SFOS 18.104.22.168
- Don't try to display light/dark ambience colors with SFOS 22.214.171.124
- Simplify printing items' detailed text, cut down repetition
- Update Chinese and Swedish translations
- Type word "Chinese" correctly
- Make application translatable
- Add about page
- Add license details
- Add Swedish translation (thanks, eson57)
- Add Finnish translation
- Initial release