Say hello to Zaster Banker, your mobile banking app!
Zaster Banker currently supports (mostly German) banks which use the FinTS/HBCI API - fast and easy-to-use!
- Search-as-you-type for your bank: No complex searching for backend API URLs, your bank ID (BLZ) or other things. Just use your bank's name (or only parts of it), select your bank from the search results and Zaster Banker automatically finds all parameters for you automatically.
- Balances for Accounts and Portfolios: See the balances of your accounts and portfolios at one glance
- Transaction Details: Access all transaction details of last few months in a easy-to-use list
IMPORTANT: Due to the new PSD2 regulatations it might be possible that signing in to your account is currently not possible. Testing wasn't possible before and the current version may only work for a few banks as I can't test with others. If possible, please test and debug with your bank! Let me know if you need assistance!
Moreover, feedback about Zaster Banker is always appreciated (good, bad, improvement/feature ideas etc.).
As mentioned, you can contribute with a translation, a new feature or even a bugfix. The sources are on GitHub at https://github.com/Wunderfitz/harbour-zaster Please acknowledge the GNU GPLv3 before contributing/forking. Thanks to all contributors!
|harbour-zaster-0.1-25.armv7hl.rpm||342.68 KB||27/11/2018 - 23:05|
|harbour-zaster-0.1-25.i486.rpm||354.88 KB||27/11/2018 - 23:05|
|harbour-zaster-0.2-2.i486.rpm||363.97 KB||05/12/2018 - 00:11|
|harbour-zaster-0.2-2.armv7hl.rpm||350.8 KB||05/12/2018 - 00:11|
|harbour-zaster-0.3-2.armv7hl.rpm||371.62 KB||06/05/2019 - 23:24|
|harbour-zaster-0.3-2.i486.rpm||384.84 KB||06/05/2019 - 23:24|
|harbour-zaster-0.4-4.armv7hl.rpm||365.75 KB||04/11/2019 - 23:09|
|harbour-zaster-0.4-4.i486.rpm||379.05 KB||04/11/2019 - 23:09|
- Initial support for PSD2/SCA
- Several bugfixes (#17, #18)
- Removed Wagnis
- Choose current account from PIN/password screen
- Add abort button for loading screen
- Make transactions retrieval period configurable
- Bugfix: Transaction headers missing for some banks (e.g. GLS)
- Support for multiple accounts
- Limit transactions to last month (should solve missing transactions in most cases)
- Bugfix: Long bank name correctly wrapped
- Bugfix: Crash in case of incorrect account credentials
- Bugfix: Transactions without Cents for ING should no longer display NaN (untested)
- Bugfix: UniCredit banks complain about unsupported "All Accounts" option (untested)